Thursday, June 5, 2008

29th May 2008 (Thursday)

I have already started packing up since last night. At first we thought of starting our journey in the morning but I was so sleepy and the day was cloudy, so we only went off at noon. We went to the Low Yat Plaza, Papa bought the iPod charger (he didn't bought it yesterday because he thought he can get a better price at OU, but yet it was more expensive). So he decided to buy at LYP. After that, we went to have our lunch at Madam Lim's in Tesco Damansara where we had our usual dish - Tomyam Seafood. I also ordered Kung Poh Chicken but it was not up to my tastebud. I think the 40 sen cafe's got way better Kung Poh Chicken/Fish.

We went back using the old road because Papa said he wanted to pay a visit to Yong's house in Setiawan. We arrived there around 5 pm. Had fried meehoon that Yong cooked.

Dinner was at Restoran Hasnah. Then we continued our journey back to Taiping, and arrived there at 12 am. Shortly after that, my father-in-law together with the brides arrived. Well Din was not coming along as planned because suddenly his wife wanted to go back also (at first, she said she's not coming back).

Whatever!

No comments: