Tuesday, August 5, 2008

~Puan Boss~

Puan Boss aku ni ambitious betul la, ada ke dia expect aku boleh siap lagi satu unit, 2 tests, 1 literature, answers ESOK? Dia ingat aku ketuk2 keyboard, layout terus jalan je kot?

Can't she think that I have to update the manuscripts, then separate the answers (the writer didn't separated it), scan aw, layout and lastly put the 2nd colour answers? I think robot will give up also. When I said cannot, she asked me back, cannot aaa? Nevermind la u try!

Dah la siap satu unit, dia dah sibuk nak check, pastuh kalo ada yang tak kena kat mata dia, dan-dan tu jugak suruh amend. Abeh tu cenggana la aku nak siap ikut deadline?

I know she's so excited since English is her subject. She always said that she always feel excited everytime her English got into production. What la, nak excited, excited la sengsorang. She asked me once, don't u feel excited when doing my English? Then I said, I've been doing all ur English subjects for years. What is there to be excited (while laughing-laughing la)?

Duh, nak excited apa kebendanya? Boring la, give me some other subjects pulak la... I always got no chance to do other subjects for 1st layout. Kalau bekas-bekas nak dekat final ada la, wat per. tak teruja langsung! Unless if I am doing different titles of general readings ka, okey la jugak macam masa kat EXPO dulu, leh la jugak sambil layout sambil membaca.

Skang ni nak baca apa? Tolong jawab soklan UPSR, PMR, SPM ada la.... Dah la English sesaja! Arrhhhh, bagi la Sejarah ke, Science ke, KH ke.....

Apa la, even if i try pon (maybe amik langkah2 utk duduk sahaja sepanjang ari depan mac, tak payah pegi toilet, tak payah makan, tak payah wat air) STILL it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to finish everything. Maybe she expect me to stayback. The answer is, NO.

I have to go back on time, Papa is not feeling very well since last Sunday. He got the asthma attack. We even went to the Emergency Room in Sungai Buloh Hospital at midnite last Sunday. We only got back home around 2 am. Even though he rarely got the attack, but still I'm worried.

No comments: