Friday, August 29, 2008

Dinner @ Thursday 28 August 2008

This is what I cooked last night that made me terlepas episod Kekasihku Seru.

Below recipe was inspired from Mak Lang.

Photobucket
Kentang Goreng dengan Daun Kari

Photobucket
Ayam Masak Merah

I was inspired by this blog, so this is my attempts to decorate our meals. Not as professional as Kak LG aka LemonGrass though, but am trying. I really impressed with her cooking and decorations.

So these are my attempts to make our meals looked appetising. Actually Haqimie said, he was full already, but I insisted him to eat since Mama made a 'round' shape rice. And yes, he ate. I'm happy since we know he is a very picky and less eater in the house.

Photobucket
For Papa, garnished with some blanched broccoli florets

Photobucket
I used milk bottle's cap to shape up the rice for Haqimie

Ayam Masak Merah
Ingredients
5 chicken parts - mixed with some tumeric powder and salt, fried half-cooked
2 ladleful chilli paste (prepared)
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
Oil, salt to taste
1 sprig scallion - cut into 2 cm lengths
1/2 onion - cut into wedges/1 onion - cut into rings

Methods
Heat oil and saute prepared chilli paste, tomato sauce, chilli sauce and oyster sauce till oil surface.
Add in salt, scallion and onion wedges. Stir for a while then add in fried chicken. Stir till well-coated and serve.

No comments: