Wednesday, September 6, 2017

21st August 2017

Assalammualaikum,

I've been planning to make Cheesekut since last year I think but I just can't make myself to do it. Even though the recipe itself doesn't require many ingredients and the methods are easy, but I just can't. I bought the cream cheese a few months ago when there was a sale, but I guess the laziness is above all.

Then last month, out of nowhere, I brought out the cream cheese and whipping cream from the fridge. Half an hour later, I finished made it and put it in the fridge to be hardened.

Let's go to the recipe. I can't really remember where I got the original recipe but I did modify some.


Cheesekut My Version





Ingredients:
1 tube Tatura Cream Cheese – softened at room temperature
1 small box Emborg Whipping Cream
1/2 cup condensed milk
30 pieces (more or less) Wheetameal biscuits
2 sachets Nestum 3-in-1

Other:
1 piece 8 x 8 inches aluminium casing

Method:

  1. Put cream cheese, whipping cream and condensed milk into mixing bowl.
  2. Mix well until combined and fluffy. Stop the mixer.
  3. Layer biscuits nicely and fitly in the casing.
  4. Spoon some of the cheese mixtures and layer evenly on top of the biscuits. Pour some Nestum mixtures evenly.
  5. Arrange some more biscuits and cheese mixtures plus Nestum and repeat until full.
  6. Store in the fridge to harden about 3 – 4 hours.
  7. Cut into squares and ready to serve.

No comments: