I've been planning to make Cheesekut since last year I think but I just can't make myself to do it. Even though the recipe itself doesn't require many ingredients and the methods are easy, but I just can't. I bought the cream cheese a few months ago when there was a sale, but I guess the laziness is above all.
Then last month, out of nowhere, I brought out the cream cheese and whipping cream from the fridge. Half an hour later, I finished made it and put it in the fridge to be hardened.
Let's go to the recipe. I can't really remember where I got the original recipe but I did modify some.
Cheesekut My Version
1 tube Tatura Cream Cheese – softened at room temperature
1 small box Emborg Whipping Cream
1/2 cup condensed milk
30 pieces (more or less) Wheetameal biscuits
2 sachets Nestum 3-in-1
1 piece 8 x 8 inches aluminium casing
- Put cream cheese, whipping cream and condensed milk into mixing bowl.
- Mix well until combined and fluffy. Stop the mixer.
- Layer biscuits nicely and fitly in the casing.
- Spoon some of the cheese mixtures and layer evenly on top of the biscuits. Pour some Nestum mixtures evenly.
- Arrange some more biscuits and cheese mixtures plus Nestum and repeat until full.
- Store in the fridge to harden about 3 – 4 hours.
- Cut into squares and ready to serve.