Friday, February 6, 2009

Tapau lagi

Am getting sick of tapau already. But I am also lazy to cook for dinner, really.

Last nite, tak jadi lagi nak masak dinner. Sebabnya, Papa awal-awal dah cakap, dia ada CNY dinner, so he asked me to tapau if I wanted to. I asked Haqimie what did he wanted for dinner, and he said KFC. So okey la...

Since Secret Recipe is just a few doorsteps from KFC, so I dragged myself into it and bought Carrot Slice and Choc Indulgence. For Qayyum. And Mama, ngeh!




That's all about our dinner from a mama that is so lazy to cook nowadays.

Oh, btw amazingly Haqimie could finished two pieces of KFC... I wonder whether dia skarang dah kuat makan ke or he didn't eat enough at the nursery. Confuse.... But I did asked him, he told me la everyday what he ate in the nursery. So based on that, I think maybe la dia dah kuat makan. Alhamdulillah. Dah jenuh bagi vitamin dulu, tak jugak kuat makan, tapi skang no vitamin ok pulak.

And Si Qayyum, hhmmm after demam lite-lite yesterday tu, he could finish the carrot slice almost 3/4 jugak.

Choc Indulgence still in the fridge, simpan for today.

No comments: