Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pak Ramlee's Kopitiam

We can see everywhere so many kinds of kopitiam nowadays, rite. One of it is Pak Ramlee Kopitiam, nearby my house area. We gave a try last nite.

What tickles me is the way they spelled Lamb Chop as u can see in this pix.

Are you going to eat a 'Chop Lampu'?



I ordered Wantan Mee Dry and Papa had Nissin Fried Noodles. For the kiddos, I ordered half-boiled omega eggs (as requested by Haqimie) and butter and kaya toasts. For drinks, we only ordered teh tarik.

Papa said his noodles taste just Ok and mine was also ok-ok aje. But they were really stingy for the chicken meat in my noodles. Teh tarik was marvellous.







2 comments:

Soulie said...

sukati jer eja cenggitu. speghetti pon main blasah jer egegege

mrskojiwami said...

haah, ada lagi tapi haku tak snap