Monday, February 9, 2009

::No (suitable) title::

No celebration for our anniversary tho, ntah cam malas je kan. After office last Sat, tapau our lunches then went straight home.

In the evening, I remembered that I had bought a slice of Choc Indulgence, so makan la empat beranak kunun-kunun celebrate la jugak, ngeh!

(Tapi Qayyum dan Haqimie makan paling banyak)

Later, that evening, I fried some keropok lekor that I bought at pasar malam on last Friday, but the sauce is hampeh, coz they added some water so it was not thick anymore taste like running water lagi.

I fried some french fries also for the kiddos.



Actually Papa wanted to bring us out for dinner, but Mama was so lazy la pulak, sebab teringat nak masak rendang ayam tu jugak. So saja la buat-buat siap lambat la hapa la, tau-tau masak dinner dah. So Papa pun tak jadi nak keluar dah.

Tapi he didn't eat the rendang, becoz I fried the fish that he caught the other day when he went for fishing. (Ikan apa ntah)

Lauk pajeri nenas tu balance tapau lunch. Add telur dadar tapi everybody pun terlupa nak makan that telur.




No comments: