Monday, February 9, 2009

Ke Morib lagi…

Yesterday, we went to Morib again. I don't know why Papa wanted to go here. At first I thought I wanna go to Tesco coz I wanna renew my Cosway then shopping for groceries, but then, ke Morib la pulak.

Since we were still full becoz of the home-cooked nasi lemak, so we had our lunch quite late. Actually, we didn't planned it that way. It was becoz that we can't find any restaurant that suited our tastebuds - all in all that we could find were mamak restaurants - which I rejected once Papa was trying to stop by at any. Then, on the way jalan-jalan cari makan, we stopped to buy some cekodok and goreng pisang. I don't know whether the makcik tatau what is cekodok or apa, sebab u know rasa cekodok tu macam roti/kek pisang yang dicrumble then celup dalam tepung, then goreng... wallah cekodok la kononnya.... so hampeh okey... tapi goreng pisang was okay.

Reached in front of Majlis Perbandaran Kuala Langat, we saw a food court. So we stopped and had our lunches there. But unfortunately, serious tak sedap... and that made me tension. Me didn't even finished my lunch (which is something rare) coz dah tak boleh masuk tekak, tatau rasa apa la that gulai daging... kira macam masak tangkap muat okey, it was like u don't have the skill to cook but u still wanna open a stall selling food.

Papa pon tak abis, dia just amik single lauk - siput sedut masak lemak. While for kids, I took ayam masak kurma dan berkejaran nak suap those kids yang dok main-main aci nyorok sesama sendiri. Pun tak habis - I guess diorang cakap dalam ati, mama masak kurma lagi sedap (kot!).

My iced nescafe taste like running water with so little nescafe and the colour was whitey instead of choclatey. While Papa's kopi o ais tasted like air gula.

I kinda hate when I came to this kind of situation, nasib baik la before that dah lapik perut dengan goreng pisang, otherwise mmg bengang la kan tengah lapar dapat makanan tak sedap. Tak sedap sikit-sikit takpe, tapi ni tak sedap langsung.

Sambung next entry la...

No comments: