Thursday, February 5, 2009

1 1/2 years jab

Yesterday after sending Haqimie and me, Papa brought Qayyum for his scheduled jab.

By the time I reached the nursery yesterday's evening, I saw Qayyum was whining. Pity him. I checked on his right thigh and could see the jab's trace and his thigh was swollen a bit. When I tried to touch his thigh, he refused to let me. He was also lightly fever.

I thought of cooking dinner but then when Papa told me that he got a set-up, I just cancelled it. I bought Nasi Kerabu for me, Haqimie requested for nasi lemak but I got him Nasi Dagang instead. For Papa, I bought Bihun Goreng Singapura.

Me and Papa both agree that Haqimie is kuat makan nowadays. Normally, he just played around with the food with very small amount of food that went into his mouth. But nowadays, he can eat a whole lot! And yes, he finished the nasi dagang and plus some meehoon pulak lagi. Maybe it's because he's getting bigger that he knew what lapar means. But Qayyum is in play around phase. If I gave him the food with all the plastic bowl and plastic cutleries, he'll cheer up but not eating. I still have to suapkan or paksa masuk into his mouth, or maybe when he didn't realize sebab terlalu ralit main, me suakan makanan dia terus ngap aje.

And today, Haqimie asked nasi lemak for his break in the kindy. Me, of course belikan coz now I know he'll finish it all.

For this two days, Haqimie didn't cried out loud when we sent him to PASTI. The first two days, he was crying - maybe dah seminggu lebih with us itu yang dia tak nak pegi school. But Qayyum was unexpectedly behave when we sent him over to the nursery. Good boy!

No comments: