Monday, February 9, 2009

Curly hair











So many people wonder that whether Qayyum is a boy or a girl. At a first glance they will thought he is a girl then when I said he is a boy, then they all were like.... oooo ye ke.... nampak macam pompuan...

I think that's becoz of his curly hair la.. I dunno la, maybe time me preggie I permed my hair for the first time, so dapat la kat Qayyum, but I did said to Papa, if Qayyum was a girl then he/she'll look more cute (puji anak sendiri).

Those pixies were taken when we were on the way to Morib.

Sampai sana, ramainya manusia... last weekend when we went there, not so many people like yesterday.

Bought a small kite, because it was so windy, best giler jugak tapi penuh sangat la with people yang picnic, makan-makan and all... I guess kalau pergi time tak berapa ramai mesti best.

No comments: