Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sunday's kitchen story

Sunday, Papa went to fishing with his friend. So, just left me and the kiddos in the house. Nothing much can be done if the kiddos running and fighting around, so I just did some lightweight housechores.

Anyway, the menu that I cooked on that day also some unusual menu that not preferred to be cooked if Papa was around. Me, as usual loves to experimenting recipe(s) so that just what I did that day.

At first, I wanna cook chicken rendang, but came to think that I didn't have sufficient ingredients such kaffir lime leaves, galangal and all, I cancelled it. Then, I thought of Cili Padi Chicken, but then while I was blending the ingredients, I put some lemongrass and ginger.

Then, I dunno what to call this dish, I guess Chilli Padi Chicken new version. But I didn't like this version, it was spicy enough but didn't have the 'kick' like the original version of my chilli padi chicken. So, next time, no more altering this dish.



For the kiddos, I cooked Chicken Kurma. I guess they loved it very much that they ate so much of it.



For dinner, I just cooked Papa's favourite, Sambal Fish and Omellette.

2 comments:

Mya said...

bila la sy nk terer memasak ntah. huhuhu...

mrskojiwami said...

practice makes perfect, ngeh!

anw saya pon tak pandai masak la... masak menda yang besa masak je...