Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Saturday's Breakfast - Nasi Goreng Style Mak

Date: 30th August 2008

Am in a good mood this morning. At first I thought of asking Papa to tapau our breakfast, but I changed my mind since suddenly I remembered that I have some leftover's rice. So I thought of fried rice. Since the rice not enough to cater the four of us, I added up Bihun Goreng as well. Me in the mood of decorating dishes, so here are the results.

This is my mum's original recipe, which all of us fancy a lot. Papa also like this kind of fried rice.

Photobucket

Nasi Goreng Style Mak

1 1/2 cawan nasi leftover
1 biji telur

Bahan-bahan tumbuk
1 biji cili merah
1/2 labu bawang besar
1/2 genggam ikan bilis
seketul kecil belacan

garam
minyak

Cara-cara
Panaskan minyak, tumis bahan tumbuk hingga wangi. Masukkan garam dan telur. Kacau tapi jangan hancur sangat.
Masukkan nasi dan kacau sehingga well-coated.

p/s: Me hidangkan dengan keropok ikan dan leftover Ayam Masak Merah.

No comments: