Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baju raya

Photobucket Image Hosting

I bought this authentic Guess shirt from here. I thought of buying it for Haqimie since the size stated was for 4 yr-old, the seller did gave the measurement in inches but I thought it will fit nicely on Haqimie. But then when the thing came, it looked so tiny that it can fit my Qayyum. So I decided to give it to Qayyum. When I brought the shirt back and said that it was for Qayyum, Haqimie's face looked sad and said that he wanted to try the shirt. Well, being a fair mom, I said to him that I'll buy the exact shirt for him tomorrow, which I did. I picked the 10yrs (XXL) for him. Hope it will be fitted him well.

So, this morning I received the parcel. Thankies to younglady for the efficient service. I hope Haqimie will be happy since he got one too!

Photobucket Image Hosting
The parcel

Photobucket Image Hosting
The same shirt, but bigger!

They will look the same on this coming Hari Raya!

No comments: