Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Display @ 1Utama New Wing

Yesterday, after work Papa brought us to 1Utama. He wanted to see the Raya displays. Parked at New Wing that headed inside. Wow, gorgeous okay! That's my first impression since I've never seen such a theme - Sahara Tents as kiosk. All in all, it was an Arabian desert theme, with the dates' trees, sands, tents and mosque-like build-up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we went to see Enal @ Romp (Old Wing). He had just 'tapau'ed his dinner for breaking fast. Then we went to iftar at KFC. Arrgghhh, burink ok makan KFC untuk bukak posa. Ada la hal yang diperkatakan pasal couple tuh.

Then, promised to meet Enal and Yus at IKEA. Just browsing around, but I already aimed to a wok already. Next time, I'll buy it, yesterday was like so penat to buy anything. I just wanna go home and have a sleep.

No comments: