Sunday, May 22, 2011

Current novels: Shopaholic Series


*Image by Google

Currently reading these novels. Mmg dah ketinggalan, tapi do I care? Baru baca three books, The Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic Abroad and Shopaholic Ties the Knot. Lagi 2 books otw, I bought online. Suppose sampai last Fri, tapi tak tau la, what's wrong with Pos Ekspress, takde la pulak, same goes with my other 2 orders. Tgk esok kalau x smp jugak, harus ku tanya para penjual.

The books I read were quite funny and the way Sophie Kinsella presented them are quite unusual to me. I mean what with the official letters, and bills. So dats why I proceed to order 2 more books. Last skali, I should buy Mini Shopaholic, ari tu x cukup bajet.

I think I shud read other books by Kinsella which are not in the shopaholic series. Maybe she'll be my another fave writer.

No comments: