Friday, October 31, 2008

On EL

Last Tuesday's evening, Qayyum was having a fever when I fetched him from the nursery. And that nite, he was still not well, so I decided to take an EL the next day.

But then, he was okay that morning, so I decided to go to work a bit late. I SMSed Awien and she replied if Qayyum still not well, better don't come. Then I asked Papa, he said no need (he was sleepy at that time since he just came back from work around 4+ am). So I took an EL and SMSed Julie.

At first I thought I wanna have something simple for breakfast, but then came to think again, I better cook lunch altogether. So I just cooked Chicken Curry and to my surprise (also), Haqimie and Qayyum ate a lot!

Photobucket
Curry Chicken with Potatoes

Now, I found a method: cook something gravy like kurma or curry, and they'll eat happily.

How am I going to get slim down if I were to cook all the fattening foods? Arrghhh...

Later, Papa woke up, and I saw him eat that curry a lot too! Well I guess I have to cook those dishes more frequent.

Then we went to Subang coz Papa wanted to do some alignment and balancing for the car at one of the workshop there. While me, satisfying myself with 3 new clothes, which is of good quality yet cheaper than those sold in kiosks in supermarket!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that, we went to Tesco for our groceries. Altogether costs us RM281++ yet I don't know why so expensive. It haven't included another essential items which is yet to buy, i.e. detergent, softlan, pampers, bla bla bla...

No comments: