Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back to work

Happy Deepavali...

Last Friday, after work, we were supposed to pick my in-laws at Puduraya since their car was not OK, so they decided to come here by express bus. But, I heard earlier in the radio that the traffic around Pudu was so packed, so Papa called Abg Din to pick them up. While us picked Yus and Enal and we'll meet at Triple 2.

Had my fave laksa as usual. Yus already bought some murtabaks and apam balik from pasar malam, so we had them also.

Around 10 pm, send Yus and Enal back to their house together with Abg Din. My in-laws will overnight at Yus's house.

Saturday.

Had breakfast at home.

Photobucket

Then headed to Mak Ndak's house in KD. Yus and in-laws were already there. Brought my in-laws to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa.

No comments: