Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hutan Lipur Sg Kanching

Hafiz asked us to join him together with his wife, Shida and Abby (Mak Ndak's son) to go to Hutan Lipur Sg Kanching. Since it was a last minute plan, so I just grabbed whatever I can see at that time, which in the end I forgot to bring the towel. But luckily, I brought a T-shirt so that can be used as towel.

We met at Subang, Papa actually wanted to have his fave nasi lemak but the restaurant was closed. So we just had roti canai in nearby mamak restaurant. Chatted here and there then we off to go to the waterfall.

Arrived there around noon, and climbed up the stairs. I felt like nausea, maybe because it was hot and tiring. This is our first time being there unlike Hafiz and Shida. The water was cool but the condition is not very good whereas the water looked muddy. I didn't dive in the water, just sat by the rocks with Shida.

Later, Din joined us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Around 3 something, we went to Jalan Bellamy (behind Istana) for our late lunch. Luckily, there was one stall opened so that we can feasted on hot roasted fish. I took roasted keli and chilli padi cooked with bittergourd. Satisfied. Overall, for eight of us, it only costs us RM60++.

No comments: