Thursday, March 11, 2010

Twilight Saga



I finished the whole four books last month. I don't really know where this obsession came from, for all I know when I first watched the Twilight movie, I don't like it. I don't know why though, maybe what I expected then was not fulfilled when I watch the movie itself. I was expecting something more vampiric but what I get was some kind of not really something to be scared of. But then, few months after the Twilight movie was out, I bought the first book of the series, which carries the very same title.

Then the obsession began. I found that the novel is much more interesting than the movie. But of course since I watched the movie first, so I imagined Edward Cullen as Rob Pattinson throughout my reading. I cannot imagined somebody else though. But, seriously, the novel is really something, I just can't wait to buy New Moon next.






After only a couple of days after I finished Twilight, I bought New Moon. Then soon after I finished it, I bought Eclipse and Breaking Dawn in one shot.

Overall I really satisfied with the novels more than the movies.

*All images by Google

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weh..aku pun sama ngn ko,prefer the books rather than then muvee. tp sb dh tgk muvee tu dlu, of coz akan byg kn wajah pattison sampai giler byg..in books all seems sooo extremely hmm..fasinating. mmg addicted ok!dh la buky tu crite from belle's side n most of the time terasa like diri sndri adalah watak tu...aku stil bc eclipse n sayang nk abihkn. hihihi.

mrskojiwami said...

aku x sayang, dok spent hours baca those books... at times smp wee hours ko, en koji dah perli aku soh makan buku, huhuh... mmg novels jauh lagi bes kan, muvee dia dah ubah jalan citer...