Thursday, March 11, 2010

Avatar

I have never been in cinemas for God knows how long, I think since Haqimie was just a baby in his few months old. The last movie I ever watched in the cinema was Harry Potter, I can't remember which one though.

Last month, we strolled in Tropicana City Mall for the first time when En Koji suddenly bought tickets to watch Avatar. Since they don't have 3D there, we just watched the normal ones. At first, I was kinda freak out when I think that we have the boys with us that time. I was afraid one of them, or maybe both of them do something that will make me wanna go out from the movie before it was finished.

But alhamdullillah, to my surprise, the boys were quite behaved. It was their first time in a movie, so maybe they were also excited, especially Qayyum who sit very still till the end. I was so glad... Haqimie as usual walk here and there, but still manageable. So En Koji and me thinking to bring them again to a movie some day but maybe we have to choose a story that will interest them enough to sit still.

As for Avatar, I only enjoyed the sceneries but not the idea of the story...



*Image by Google

No comments: