Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fallen



Currently reading Fallen by Lauren Kate.

I guess my genre of books preference mostly dark horror romance. I can't tell what the story is about ... yet, coz I only flipped only a few pages ... but I think this story is quite interesting, I hope so coz I don't wanna feel wasted buying this book at RM50++. But I do love the cover.

Updated 16/3/2010

Well, I already finished the whole book on Monday. Apparently, there will be a follow-up title TORMENT in this series.

But I don't think I wanna get that title. I don't know why, but I found this book is quite boring coz there's lotsa words (I mean more essay-type words compared to dialogues). All in all, this book is all about dark dreams, angels, demons, and so on... so the mortal girl fell in love with an angel, but of course there will be demons who hate that situation. So there's a battle to fight for the life of this girl, Luce. To me ok la, but not interesting enough to make me eager to flip page by page.

No comments: