Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Finally...

Hmmm, after almost 3 months of waiting, finally TM answered my wish after my 2nd attempt to install streamyx in my house looks like going to fail...again...

Actually I already fed-up and wanted to return that damn house phone back to TM. I was so frustrated, but when I already gave up, the technician called me. Ok...but the problem is my house phone got some wiring problem. I already told Mr Koji to fix the wiring, but he was busy with some other obsession...so I called the TM vendor who did the wiring earlier and he charged me RM120...Since I still want to streamyx at home, so just closed my eyes and paid.

Ok...I think am going to throw the nuffnang thingy since I already changed my mind that I don't want to make this blog so public. I think am going to make it more like a daily journal...so if there are people who read my blog previously found this blog is nothing but boring stuffs, am so sorry...

I'm also considering not to put so much pixies in here, so I guess my blog will be kinda wordy after this...so maybe some of u people might get bored...

anw, stop mumbling for now, am going to facebooking first yea...

No comments: