Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random

By anonymous

I bloghopped one day and I found two blogs. One of the blog’s owner was somehow ‘related’ to me years ago. She used to be one of my bff. As I read through her blog, I found that she had changedin the past years. Changed a lot, I might say. Another one is a friend of hers. One of the new friend, I guess.

I don’t know, I don’t know what to say actually when I saw her face once again. I don’t know whether I hate her or just want to find something more about her in recent years. Like, what happened after we splitted up, what happened after I left the rented condo that I used to live with them for years. What? Why? Who? Where? Which? When? How? All the question-words occurred in my mind. How could they did all the things they did to me just because one day they found out that I’m not suitable for their (she and her sis) circle of friends? Indeed.

I can see that she is now more sociable than ever. Had a lot of new friends, a new group to mingle with. Someone that suits their lifestyle. Rather than me, a forgotten long lost friend that maybe they’re not even bother to think of. I felt sad. And insulted in a way. How people can easily forget someone they used to rely on? But people changed, nobody’s perfect. Correct. But I never forget what they did to me. Forever (or maybe until I get amnesia or something). They’re not the people I should easily forget, bcoz they hurt me so much in many ways. No, I don’t planned any revenge though, it’s just something I regret at times. I really hope I never met them in the first place. There are so many people out there who deserves to be my BFF. And certainly, they were not the ones. I pity myself for ever involved in their life.

I hope they live happily ever after.

No comments: