Thursday, August 12, 2010

Movie: The Twilight Saga (Eclipse)

I don’t know why I always felt a bit disappointed (afterwards) when I watched all the three movies. Maybe, still, they were not up to my (high) expectations kot. Such a turn down to me anyway. Maybe I really hope the storyline will be much the same as they were in the novels. I expected Breaking Dawn next year also will be my another disappointment.

I love the storyline in the novels but not when they were interpreted into movies. I understand that somehow they need to be altered here and there, but don’t know la. Maybe I’ll feel better if I watched the movies first before I read the novels.



And for me, in Eclipse there were too much talking, kissing, and flash backs. Quite boring. And thank God the tickets were all free, otherwise I’ll felt wasted. Might as well I wait for the DVD to come out. The vampires’ actions not too much to be watched. And I don’t like the fact that they changed Victoria’s character to someone too cute for a full-of-revenge vampire. I think they should have stick to the original Victoria. Her face much more suitable for an angry vampire. And did they changed Rosalie’s character too? I think she was a different person in the first sequel.

No comments: