Thursday, August 12, 2010

Qayyum's birthday

Happy birthday, Qayyum.

Anyway, yesterday I was on MC. Some kind of food poisoning.

I started felt sick when we were having dinner at Johhny’s Steamboat. At first I thought it’s because the tight inner I wore inside my blouse. But Papa already had diorrhea shortly before that. He said he drank the 100 Plus that was left inside the car the whole day. And I drank that one too. Then, maybe the drink was the culprit then because our two kids didn’t have any problem.

That nite, I can’t sleep well because I had an uneasy stomach. The next morning, while I showered, I puked. Then, I thought I have to get an MC. After Papa and the kids went off, I continued my sleep coz I felt headache. It continued until they came back around 7 pm. But still we have to go out since I have to get an authorized MC from the panel clinic. And also to buy a cake for Qayyum’s birthday to be brought to the nursery.

We went to Giant but no cake shop found. Then we stopped by at DS and I saw Berry’s. I bought a chocolate cheese cake I think. Then we had dinner at KNK. I didn’t each much yesterday, maybe because my stomache still uneasy, I just had some maggi tomyam for lunch and 2 bites of cream bun. All because I want to swallow the pills. At KNK, I took ½ plate beriyani rice, some gravy of fish curry and meat gravy and 1 pc of ikan tenggiri and it cost RM9! Erk. My appetite hadn’t come to normal yet, but luckily my two kids finished it off.



No comments: