Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Still bz

Today am still bz like hell. Am continuing Geog F3 - 1st proofs which had been on and off due to I had to finalise English projects. Itu pun Mrs Boss ada gak menyelit asking me to do the analysis PMR. Duh!

For breakfast, I had mihun goreng + rendang daging. Nisa brought some keropok lekor that she bought from Terengganu, so I had some of them also.

Lunch hour, I just had 1 pc of fried popiah and 2 pcs of sardine and potatoes curry puffs each. Also some of the keropok lekor. Since I forgot to bring my own condensed milk, so I asked Mr Art Director to buy one for me. It's menjimatkan rather than u tapau from local mamak restaurant or buy the canned one from 7E, rite?

Awien's son still not ok, the doc said he got the asthma attack, and last nite she texted me saying that she had to overnite in the hospital due to her son's condition.

Hope Uwais getting okay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

harap2 anak dia cpt sembuh...

mrskojiwami said...

a ah sy pon harap cenggitu