Friday, November 14, 2008

Dinner @ Thursday 14 November 2008


After a long break from cooking dinner (that's the main reason why I don't have any updates - me x masak maaa), yesterday I cooked something. Just 1 dish and that's it, since Papa balik pon pukul 11 pm, takde maknanya nak masak beria when the kiddos were around.



Qayyum pulak asal Mama dia hilang mesti nak cari suruh duduk dekat dia, abih camno, nak masak beria sket, nak-nak pulak yesterday dia ada light-light demam sket.

Tomorrow I'll be on my Saturday leave. The other day, Awien told me that she checked with Mrs PA, that mine still got 4 Saturdays whereas I thought I only have 2. Well, that doesn't make any sense anyway since in this office u'll never know whether u can get ur Saturday leave especially when the time to perah tenaga dah datang, like now. We all need to finalise all Kick Start's series by end of this month.

What's more, Mrs Boss told me that I got no annual leave left, in fact I already hutang 2 days, and she said make sure I don't take any leave until dapat balik the 14 days allocated. Otherwise, she got no choice other than cut off my salary (yea, yea...bab potong gaji memang laju).

No comments: