Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm late!

Heheh, title tu macam la tak besa datang lambat pulak.

But, today is different, I took off from the house quite early, but I dunno why, be it highway or normal road, everywhere were jammed this morning. A long, I mean very long queue, u see. Every other day memang la jam jugak, tapi today so packed! So, I arrived at the office at 9.30 am, that will make me have to stay until 6.30 pm la.

I'm keying in Geog F3's Jawapan coz the writer didn't provide the soft copy. Nasib baik la just, ABCD otherwise kalau macam SPM punya harus la very long sentences one. Even tho I dun mind to type but sometimes it will be quite tiring for me, am no Secretary yang used to typing, me type langsung takde etika, jari2 berterabur aje, ikut dan mana yang sempat ketuk je la.

Hmm, Awien still not coming. I wonder whether his son OK already or not. She didn't smsed me anything. Maybe at lunch hour time, I'll give a call/text to her.

Today Nisa brought keropok keping yang goreng pulak. Hmm lazat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awien tertido kot penat jaga anak yg tak sihat..hehe

mrskojiwami said...

hehehhe, mebi le kot... :)