Friday, April 16, 2010

New haircut for the boys

Last week (I can't remember the day), I was already late to work since Koji San came back from work only that morning. And unfortunately, there was also an accident somewhere near the construction site at our small town, which means it will be jammed everywhere.

And since my company already enforced a new 'self-made' law,whoever come to work late will be fined RM0.50 per minute. And whoever taking emergency leave without advance information will be fined RM10. And to make it more interesting, above all the fines, our salaries will also be deducted. Ridiculous? Yes,I guess you can say so.

As I estimated that I will be late around 1/2 an hour, Koji San said might as well I take 1/2 day rather than I have to pay RM15 plus salary deduction. So I just agreed then. We went back to our house area, ate breakfast then Koji San decided to cut the boys' hair. He included.

 Haqimie also ponteng that day :)

No comments: