Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Been quite bz this week, no time to update my blog. Anyways, here are some of the stories regarding last week's events.

Last Friday, after work, went to night market at Kompleks Muhibbah to buy some veges. Also tapau'ed' meehoon soup. Papa had a plate of char kuey tiow. Afterwards, went to Mak Ndak's house to pick my MIL and FIL. They were going to overnight in our house. But as usual, have to wait for some unnecessary things.

Around 8 pm, then only we made our way back. I cooked sambal ikan sembilang, sup sayur and fishball and fried tilapia fish for dinner.

The next day, I was on my Saturday leave. But Papa had to go to work, so MIL and FIL followed him. Papa will be sending them back to Mak Ndak's house.

I dunno what's wrong with the Astro cabel, we cannot get to watch the TV. In fact for three whole holidays can't watch so I get the kids to watch DVDs only. Boring!

No comments: