Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1st day in PASTI

Last Monday was the first day Haqimie will be in PASTI for his earlier kindergarten life. I hope I've made the best choice for him. Even though my 1st option was Little Caliphs and Genius Aulad the second, but I tried to convince myself that PASTI will be as good as the other two.

Well, quite unexpected to see the full house at PASTI that day. There were lots of parents. Haqimie buat perangai jugak tanak masuk class la hapa la. And he didn't get his uniforms yet since his size was ran out already. Maybe have to wait for 2 weeks. So, he'll be wearing baju Melayu and kupiah for this two-weeks classes.

He insisted me to sit with him in the class which I did. I have to, anyway. But by the time for break, he didn't saw me, then me. Papa and Qayyum cepat-cepat masuk kereta and off to have our breakfast. I had bihun sup yang lazat itu.

Dalam 1/2 an hour later, went back to PASTI. I told Papa already tak payah jenguk-jenguk, dia nak pegi jugak. See, dah buat perangai balik. Before that Ustazah Ilyani tu dah kata okey dah Haqimie. Jenuh jugak la dok pujuk-pujuk, dah nak dekat pukul 11 am baru nak masuk balik, so we just waited outside monitoring Qayyum yang terlebih excited pulak, macam dia yang nak masuk tadika.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, starting from Tuesday, we'll only sending him over to PASTI in the morning but after class he will be sent by Cikgu Ilyani to Taska Shanana.

After class, went to EPF to get my statement and then to Maybank Sea Park to get my account statements. Then, went back home, tapau our lunches and stay at home with the kiddos while Papa went to work.

Photobucket
This time we were on the way to get our breakfast

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: